The National Guard Association of Maine represents and supports over 3,000 Airmen and Soldiers currently serving throughout the State of Maine. The purpose of the NGAME is to represent our service members and their families on issues that are directly affecting them. Additionally, through our national organization we work to ensure that Maine has the right mix of military units to support our citizens during State Emergencies. The following lists some of the critical tasks that NGAME has supported and will continue to support in the future:
- NGAME scholarship program for our service members and their families.
- Awards and recognition programs, for service members that go the extra mile in supporting our local communities.
- The Maine State ROTC programs.
- Education and Career development for our Soldiers and Airmen.
- The State Education Bill sponsored by the 127th Maine State Legislature.
- Veteran’s service issues for retirees and those currently serving.
If you are interested in becoming an individual member, click here.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate member, click here.